The Premium Investor Stream is for people who are willing to invest AUD15 million into complying premium investments in Australia.
Only AusTrade can nominate you on behalf of the Australian government.
This is a temporary visa. Once you have maintained an investment in Australia for 1 year, you can apply for permanent residency through the Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) visa (Subclass 888).
You must make a complying investment of at least AUD15 million in any of the following:
- Australian securities exchange listed assets.
- Australian government or semi-government bonds or notes.
- Corporate bonds or notes issued by an Australian exchange-listed entity (or wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian listed entity) or investment grade rated Australian corporate bonds or notes rated by an AFS licensed debt rating agency.
- Australian proprietary limited companies.
- Real property in Australia excluding residential property.
- Deferred annuities issued by Australian registered life companies.
- State or territory government approved philanthropic contribution.
Business and Investment visas are extremely complex and have extensive requirements. If you are not sure whether you will meet the requirements, we can assist you.
You can book a consultation with our Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents to discuss your eligibility and options.
The consultation will allow us to gather facts about your situation, and your priorities to customize a unique visa and migration pathway that may be available to you.